Submitted and Preprints
- Shortest Paths and Convex Hulls in 2D Complexes with Non-Positive Curvature (with Anna Lubiw and Daniela Maftuleac), https://arxiv.org/abs/1603.00847.
- Limiting behaviour of Fréchet means in the space of phylogenetic trees (with Dennis Barden and Huiling Le), Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 2016. doi:10.1007/s10463-016-0582-9
- On Determining if Tree-based Networks Contain Fixed Trees (with Maria Anaya, Olga Anipchenko-Ulaj, Aisha Ashfaq, Joyce Chiu, Mahedi Kaiser, Max Shoji Ohsawa, Megan Owen, Ella Pavlechko, Katherine St John, Shivam Suleria, Keith Thompson, Corrine Yap), Bulletin of mathematical biology, 78: 961-969, 2016.
- Polyhedral computational geometry for averaging metric phylogenetic trees (with Ezra Miller and Scott Provan), Advances in Applied Mathematics, 68: 51-91, 2015.
- Geodesic atlas-based labeling of anatomical trees: Application and evaluation on airways extracted from CT (with Aasa Feragen, Jens Petersen, Megan Owen, Pechin Lo, Laura Thomsen, Mathilde Marie Winkler Wille, Asger Dirksen, and Marleen de Bruijne), IEEE transactions on medical imaging, 34: 1212-1226, 2015.
- Quantification and visualization of variation in anatomical trees (with Nina Amenta, Manasi Datar, Asger Dirksen, Marleen de Bruijne, Aasa Feragen, Xiaoyin Ge, Jesper Holst Pedersen, Marylesa Howard, Megan Owen, Jens Petersen, Jie Shi, and Qiuping Xu), Research in Shape Modeling, Springer International Publishing, pp. 57-79, 2015.
- A note on the unsolvability of the weighted region shortest path problem (with Jean-Lou
De Carufel, Carsten Grimm, Anil Maheshwari, and Michiel Smid),
Computational Geometry, 47: 724-727, 2014.
- Tree-oriented analysis of brain artery structure (with Sean Skwerer, Elizabeth Bullitt,
Stephan Huckemann, Ezra Miller, İpek Oğuz, Vic Patrangenaru, Scott Provan,
and Stephen Marron), Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, 50: no. 1-2, 126-143, 2014.
- Central Limit Theorems for Fréchet means in the space of
phylogenetic trees (with Dennis Barden and Huiling Le), Electronic Journal of
Probability, 18: no. 25, 1-15, 2013.
- Sticky central limit theorems on open books (with Thomas Hotz, Stephan Huckemann,
Huiling Le, Stephen Marron, Jonathan Mattingly, Ezra Miller, James Nolen, Vic Patrangenaru,
Sean Skwerer), Annals of Applied Probability, 23: 2238-2258, 2013
Geodesics in CAT(0) Cubical Complexes (with Federico Ardila
and Seth Sullivant), Advances in Applied Mathematics, 48: 142-163, 2012 [pdf]
Computing Geodesic Distances in Tree Space,
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 25: 1506-1529, 2011
A Fast Algorithm for Computing Geodesic Distances in Tree Space
(with Scott Provan), IEEE/ACM Trans. Computational Biology and
Bioinformatics, 8: 2-13, 2011 [pdf]
- Tree-space statistics and approximations for large-scale analysis of anatomical trees
(with Aasa Feragan, Jens Petersen, Mathilde MW Wille, Laura H Thomsen, Asger Dirksen, and Marleen de Bruijne), Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging, pp. 74-85, 2013.
- A hierarchical scheme for geodesic anatomical labeling of airway trees
(with Aasa Feragen, Jens Petersen, Pechin Lo, Laura Thomsen, Mathilde Wille,
Asger Dirksen, Marleen de Bruijne) Proceedings of Medical Image Computing
and Computer-Assisted Intervention - MICCAI2012, Part III, pp. 147-155, 2012.
Unsolvability of the weighted region shortest path problem (with Jean-Lou
De Carufel, Carsten Grimm, Anil Maheshwari, Michiel
Smid), Proceedings of the European Workshop on Computational Geometry
(EuroCG), pp. 65-68, 2012
First steps toward the geometry of cophylogeny (with Peter Huggins
and Ruriko Yoshida), Proceedings of the Second CREST--SBM International
Conference ``Harmony of Groebner Bases and the Modern Industrial Society'',
pp. 99-116, 2012 [arxiv:0809.1908]
Distance Computation in the Space of Phylogenetic Trees, 2008. Advisor: