- 10:00 am: Sergiu Klainerman, Princeton University:
Radius of injectivity of null hypersurfaces
and uniform curvature bounds in General
- 11:15 am: Penelope Smith, Lehigh University:
Viscocity Solutions for Quasilinear Symmetric Hyperbolic Systems
and an Application to the Einstein Cauchy Problem
- 1:15 pm:Charles N. Moore, Kansas State University:
Regularity of the
free boundary in
the two-phase Stefan problem
- 2:20 pm: Ivan Blank, Worcester Polytechnic Institute:
The Hele-Shaw problem as a "Mesa" limit of Stefan problems: existence,
uniqueness, and regularity of the free boundary.
- 3:50 pm: Marianne Korten, Kansas State University:
A new approach to the regularity of free boundaries
via free boundary measures.
- 5:00 pm: Igor Rodniansky, Princeton University:
- 1:00 pm: Bruce Kleiner, University of Michigan:
Singular Structure of the Mean Curvature Flow
- 2:15 pm: Jalal Shatah, Courant Institute, NYU:
Schrodinger Maps with Applications to Feromagnetics
- 3:45 pm: Mao-Pei Tsui, Columbia University:
When minimal graphs are
planar: Bernstein type results in higher dimensions
- 5:00 pm: Jean Taylor, Courant Institute:
Rotating Crystals: Coupled Motion and Grain Growth
Webpage and Registration Information:
Christina Sormani, Robert Sibner,
- Enrollment is limitted so please register right away.
Registration is free.
A link to the conference website can be found at: